Code of Ethics
- To provide conscientious care for the animals entrusted to me, being constantly attentive to their security, safety, and well being, and to place their welfare above all other business considerations.
- To take every opportunity to learn more about my profession and to improve my services.
- To deal honestly and fairly with the public, and to avoid misrepresentation of my services.
- To respect the confidence of every customer.
- To place service to my customers and to the pet care services industry above personal gain.
- To be respectful of, and to cooperate with the other professions and trades which operate within the pet industry in very way consistent with my other responsibilities?
- To obey all applicable federal, State and local laws governing animal care and business practices.
- To operate my business in such a manner as to reflect honor upon the pet care services industry within my local community.
- To encourage responsible pet ownership, and to promote, and increased awareness and acceptance of humane and noble animal programs.
Our Promise to Your Pet
- We will care for all pets with kindness and will place their welfare above any other business considerations.
- We will provide Security and Safety for all pets in our care by means of proper facility design, good screening and handling procedures, and by keeping all pet areas free of potential hazards.
- We will maintain a sanitary environment for all pets in our care.
- We will provide vigilant supervision of all pets by competent, conscientious personnel and will respond appropriately to any sign of inappropriate behavior, distress or emergency.
- We will provide clean water to boarded pets and maintain clean containers of water available throughout the day.
- We will ensure an adequate and proper diet is provided to search pet per facility policy.
vWe will seek veterinary assistance whenever appropriate. The choice of veterinarian will be governed by individual facility policy, as explained during admission and/or enrollment.
- We will encourage proper immunizations for all pets, as specified in our admission/enrollment procedures.
- We will administer owner-provided or veterinary-prescribed medication in accordance with instructions.
- We will take appropriate measures to control parasites within the facility environment.
- We will maintain facility temperatures within healthful limits, and will take appropriate precautions to protect boarded pets with special temperature requirements.
- We will provide protection from the elements and from excessive exposure to the sun, heat and cold for all pets.
- We will provide adequate ventilation to minimize possible exposure to harmful bacteria or viruses.
- We will provide comfortable levels of light in all pet areas.
- We will provide individual sleeping areas for boarded pets, all of which are large enough to accommodate normal postural movements.
- Our kennels are adequate exercise and play areas, which are safe, clean and are large enough for each pet to exercise and/or play properly and safely.
Our Promise to You
- We will deal honestly, fairly, and respectfully with the public, and will put the welfare of pets in our care and service to our customers above personal gain.
- We will honor our commitments to our customers, whether made in our advertising, or in person, and will avoid inaccurate or misleading claims about the care, which we provide.
- We will respect the confidential nature of our business/client relationship, and will not release client information to unauthorized individuals.
- We will strive to maintain professional competence by taking advantage of the educational opportunities available to us.
- We will work to resolve any disputes, which might arise in a fair, amicable and professional manner.